We are so excited to be hosting our second Beaudell Jewellery Manufacturing workshop this June!
Read below to find out more about the details of our special event.
DATE : 9th June 2018
TIME : 2pm - 5:30pm
COST : R1000 per person
ADDRESS : Cape Connection, Beaudell Jewelley, Maroelana, Pretoria
OUR WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- A welcome glass of champers
- A booklet explaining the basics of jewelry making, details on specific stones, terms and guides.
- Creating your own unique custom jewellery piece with the help of our manufacturing team and owner of Beaudell Jewellery, Esther Boshoff.
- Delicious savoury and sweet snacks will be provided through out the workshop.
- Professional photographer will be at the workshop to capture the event.
YOU TAKE HOME
- Your own unique piece of handcrafted jewellery
- Our exclusive Beaudell booklet
- The knowledge and know how to create your own jewellery piece.
BOOK YOUR TICKET:
Purchase your ticket on our online shop or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!
P.s. You don’t need any previous experience in jewellery making to attend this workshop. Our aim is to create a fun, interactive afternoon for all!
We hope to see you there!