At Beaudell Jewellery, we respect your privacy and we would like to explain to you as our customer how our studio will use any personal information we collect from you while using our website or visiting our store.
Below we have compiled a list of topics that will be addressed in this article:
- What data do we as a company collect from you?
- How do we collect the data?
- How will we use the data collected?
- How do we store your data?
- Will my data be used for Marketing purposes?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies and how do we use them?
- Information used for Shopify and Facebook Shop
- How to contact our studio
What data do we collect from you as our customer?
By using our services, we will collect only certain information when needed. This will include the following: name, surname, cell phone number and email address. Your cell phone number and email address will be collected should you wish to contact us via our website.
Should you wish to visit our store, we will also require your name, surname, cell phone number and email address. This information will be stored on our system and will be used for quotes, invoices and general correspondence in regards to your project.
How do we collect the data?
You as the customer will provide us with most of the data that we need to assist you accordingly. When accessing our website, your data will be collected in the following ways:
- When you place an order via our online shop.
- When you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our company via any of our social media accounts, or email.
- By using or viewing our website via your browser’s cookies.
- By voluntarily completing an online contact form on our website.
Should you decide to visit our studio, your data will be collected as follows:
- When you require an estimate on a certain item, we will ask you for your name, surname, contact number and email address. We will only use this information to keep you informed on the progress of your order and to make sure that you have received everything from our side.
- When collecting an order from us in store, we will also require your ID number for the delivery note.
How will we use the data collected?
Beaudell Jewellery collects your data so that we can:
- Process all orders and inquiries with our store and for us to communicate your interest with you.
- Email or WhatsApp you with updates regarding the progress of your order, or to keep you informed on any special offers we think you might be interested in.
How do we store your data?
- Beaudell will securely store your data in our Google infrastructure where applicable as well as on your Trello client profile.
Will my data be used for Marketing purposes?
- Beaudell would like to send you newsletters to keep you updated on any changes happening within the company, to remind you of important services, or promotions we might be running.
If you have agreed for your data to be used for marketing purposes, you may always decide to opt out at a later stage. You, as our customer, have the right to stop Beaudell from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We at Beaudell, would like to to feel comfortable by being fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user and customer is entitled to the following:
- The right to access your data - You as our customer, have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company. We may ask for a small administrative fee for this service. However all of this will be communicated to you by one of our consultants.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Beaudell correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Beaudell erase all of your personal data under certain conditions.
If you would like to make a request in relation to the above mentioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, kindly visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (if required)
- Understanding how you as our customer uses our website
- Improving your overall experience on our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionality - Beaudell uses these cookies so that we can recognize you as our customer as well as your previously selected preferences.
- Improving your Experience - Beaudell uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
Information used for Shopify and Facebook Shop
For online shop and facebook advertising purposes our site uses a Conversions API, which shares data directly from Shopify’s servers to Facebook. This means the data can’t be blocked by ad blockers. The information gathered will only be used to tailor our ads and not share your information.
The information we will have access to is your name, email and location as well as shopping behavior.
How to contact us
Complaints en Questions
You are more than welcome to send us an email to the following address, should you wish to address any complaints, or should you have any questions or concerns: email@example.com